Mini Camp Group Lesson
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
9:30 AM - 12 PM
or 1 - 3:30 PM
Foundational and fun lessons for 4-6-year-old skiers and riders.
With a small child-to-instructor ratio, Mini Camps are a great way to build the skills that make youngsters successful skiers and snowboarders for the rest of their lives. Students are grouped based on the skills they demonstrate. These camps are specifically tailored to the physical and emotional learning needs of younger children.
|Value Season||Regular Season|
Save on multi-day lessons!
Value season includes November 25 - December 17 2021, January 8 - February 11 2022, and April 1 - 24, 2022. Value Season discounts only available online.
- Suitable for skiers & snowboarders 4-6 years old of all ability levels
- Small child-to-instructor ratio
- Taught by our specialized children's instructors
- A full day can be a lot for a youngster. We recommend starting off with a half-day lesson.
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Full-day lessons include lunch
- Groups may take rest, bathroom and warm-up breaks throughout the day depending on needs. All children learn at a different pace, and that's okay!
- Please note: We will not be allowing day-of signups for Group Lessons this winter.
Mountain Sports Information
- Your lesson meeting location will be detailed in your confirmation email. Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please note which location you have booked your lesson.
- Guests staying at the Montage hotel may meet at the hotel for Private Lessons & Tram Guides. Book your lesson in Mountain Village and confirm your meeting location when your instructor contacts you prior to your lesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance for private lessons and guides, group lessons may be booked up to the day before. To book after the online window has closed, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price (except for Learn to Ski/Ride Lessons).
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.